Magical Winter Lights Offers Dining and Entertainment at a Larger-Than-Life Venue
WHAT TO EXPECT
Give your guests a once in a lifetime experience at the 2017 Magical Winter Lights, the largest lantern festival in the nation. Private events or parties will be held under a beautiful, structured tent in the center of the festival site. Besides being cost-effective, the venue provides a perfect holiday atmosphere allowing guests to experience the festival while enjoying exclusive in-house services.
Attendees will have access to six illuminated lantern sections, world-class cultural performances, photo opportunities, souvenir and shopping markets, character appearances and much, much more.
The MWL Event Team provides guests all-inclusive packages including catering & beverages, set-up/clean-up, staff assistance, and many more add-on services.
- Venue Fee $800 for groups under 75 people; $1300 for groups over 75
- Service Fee $250 (includes set-up/clean-up, and staff. Additional staff required for full-service.
- Admission Tickets: All guests are required to have admission tickets.
- Catering Fee: Event coordinators have the freedom to seek outside catering options for approval by MWL staff.
- Magical Winter Lights can provide recommendations if needed.
[ We are happy to work with you to customize a package that meets your needs and budget. Contact us here for more information.]
- Beverage (Wine&Beer; Coffee)
- Service (servers; valet/VIP parking; photographer)
- Entertainment (live band; culture performance; background music; carnival tickets; MWL souvenir bags)