We are looking for part-time Cashiers for our Magical Winter Lights Festival, which operates from November 18th to January 8th at Gulf Greyhound Park in La Marque, TX. This position will be responsible for taking money in the form of cash or credit card from patrons in exchange for tickets.
- Greet customers and always have a positive attitude
- Scans items, provides change, issues receipts, balances drawer, and processes card transactions.
- Work in a fast manner to ensure that customer queues are served quickly
- Count cash in the cash register at the beginning and end of each shift
- Delve into any evident discrepancies and ensure that they are resolved before the end of the shift
- Perform the duties of customer service representative when required
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED) required
Physical & Other Requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from Gulf Greyhound Park in La Marque, TX.
- Able to access staff work areas, concession and attraction areas located across a 55-acre property and remote guest parking areas.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check prior to commencing employment.
- Ability to perform physical work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Be able to sit, and/or stand, for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work afternoon hours as well as holidays if scheduled (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day).